1.06.2017

New life dream

Image originally posted on Design Sponge

I am feeling SO INSPIRED by this plant truck. It's like a food truck, but it drives around selling plants and pots. And it is also a greenhouse! I want to live inside of it.

Actually, what I really want to do is to copy this idea 100% but do it in Utah so that the original owners never find my plagiarism. I want to own and operate a little plant shop that eventually expands to include a little plant truck. I want the truck to be a greenhouse. I want to drive around to maker's markets and sell plants to the people because plants are good for you! (I really believe that.) And when I make it big with my plant business, I want to start driving around and giving out free small plants to unsuspecting strangers.

And then I maybe want to get into making pottery. For the plants.

Oh! And I want my own house to be so full of plants that visitors wonder if they might actually be in the rain forest when they visit.

I just need some financial backers. Anyone in?

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, the best dream. I've recently been finding myself dreaming these types of dreams too. You know, the type of dream that probably sounds impractical, but you're like, "No wait, someone is doing this! I could also do this! It would be the funnest way to live!" Keep chasin' this dream. We hope to settle down back in Utah some day and I will require a plant truck to visit so I can fill our house with hundreds of plants. Your dream is 5 out of 5 stars.

    ReplyDelete