6.11.2013

A fish, get it?

My friend Shannon got her nursing license in the mail last week. 
My response was, "Oh my gosh, congrats! You're, like, offish now!"
Which was, of course, an abbreviation for official.

But it sounded like "a fish" when I said it. 



Anyways, I think I'm going to start making cards and t-shirts and balloons and mugs that say this (the balloons will be in the shape of an actual fish, of course). They're great for friends who are graduating, children who have just been born, and people whose nursing license just came in the mail. So if you'd like to buy one, plz comment!! I really need this business to take off quick, get me out of a few jams. 

Thx, e'eryone. Luhh you all.



[Aaaaaand this feels like it needs to be said: That last bit was a joke, in case you don't know me well enough to know that "luhh" is my pet peeve and I have nothing to my name which would even put me in debt.]

No comments:

Post a Comment