6.12.2012

Funny things.

My sister Jenna and I send things we find online to each other all the time. Most of them are pictures we think are funny (yes, even those terrible internet memes that make you want to bash your head against a wall), some of them are funny Facebook statuses, I send Jenna every picture of every cute baby animal I ever see anywhere, and she sends me things that make fun of math. We're pretty funny people, so please enjoy some recent highlights:
(PS: If any of these came from your Facebook profile or blog or are otherwise connected to you, sorry that you didn't receive credit. We never credit anything in our back-and-forths. But we do think you're funny.)
Probably I'll buy this for summer
A great quote:
If any of my children show even the most remote interest in Stephanie Meyer's work, I will be dropping them by the fire station with a note that says, "Take care, but not too much because this one has terrible taste."
Cutest gif in the world.
Proud of this one. It made Jenna jump.
Life story.

Some LDS humor:
Mother: Now remember, what does your necklace say?
3-year-old: I am a trial of God.
Very seriously almost bought this.
From someone's Instagram. Captioned: "Yes, that is a dog."
If/when I get one of these from one of my children, I am framing it.
Dust bunnies.
I don't know why, but this makes me just laugh my fool head off. Favorite of all time.
And now you know how we spend our time.
The end.

4 comments:

  1. Just so you know. You brought a little bit of happiness and terror to me and my coworkers. Just FYI. P.s. All Day. P.s.s. I still love you. P.P.S. when people put p.s.s. it really frustrates me. From, the saddest person in the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S.S. sounds like a boat, like the U.S.S _____. So I agree. Plus, your comment made me laugh. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Ok so this made me laugh so hard. Will was putting Emerson down and I was in the front room trying to contain my giggles while wiping away all the tears from laughing. Thanks for such a great night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh anytime, that was the goal here. You're welcome to join the internet picture circle anytime; just holler!

      Delete