6.30.2012

Just a few Insta pictures

This is what I sent to Mexico today with my normal letter:
Woah Instagram city. I hope he likes it.
Dear missionary of mine, meet the social-media-me! Wahoo.

On a different note, a small miracle happened this weekend called I made brownies and they lasted more than a day. That, ladies and gents, is a success story! 
Also, I went hiking and played Nertz yesterday, all with good people, which is a good combination under any circumstances. 
Success again.

As if that all wasn't enough, I have had a few run-ins with old friends lately, which is always a beautiful thing. I'm never very good at keeping in touch with people, but I also never forget a great friend. So when I re-meet someone I haven't seen in forever, I just want to chat for hours. Anyways, I only have one picture to exemplify this (and I had to steal it from Emma), but it's a beaut:
I adore that Emma. Yeah, don't worry, we only talked until like 11 after that fireside. NBD.


As for today, it's been a lot of 
:: reading The Kite Runner
:: cleaning the house

:: watching movies
:: and eating KFC.


I am just lovin' this summer, folks. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! We are awesome. I'm so glad we could catch up! Btw, we still need to do lunch! Today perhaps? Number me pronto. Love you. :)

    ReplyDelete