6.27.2012

Some happenings that I haven't blogged yet



I just uploaded a boatload of pictures from my camera to my computer and realized that I haven't even mentioned some of this summer's activities so far! So here they are in picture form.


Strawberry jam making:


Memorial Day:
My neighbor


Summerfest:
Day one: stinkin' hot.
Day two: FRIGID.


And finally, our Mexico party on Joe's 1-year/Jeff's almost-18-month mark:
Not pictured: churros. And Nacho Libre.

Summertime is just lovely, don't you think?
And considering the first day of summer was technically only last week, I'd say this year's off to a great start. Woot!

3 comments:

  1. I need to figure out the whole jam making thing. That is all I want in the world now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super easy and super tasty! We've only ever done the recipe listed on the MCP Pectin box for strawberry freezer jam, but it turns out great without any modifications. You should definitely give it a shot :)

      Delete