7.26.2013

Current events

It's probably a good thing that I'm more of a "thoughts, feelings, and moments" blogger than an "events" blogger, because there have been a million great events lately that I have taken no pictures of and written no words about, yet I can feel ok about that! (Not really.)

So yeah, I'm tempted to just whip up a list and call it good, but I think I'll also add some pictures from Joe's phone. Yeah, that's a good idea.

Today marked officially one month since Joe came home from Mexico. 
In that month, we have done the following activities:

1) Manti Pageant
2) July 4th festivities
3) hiking
4) wedding reception[s]
5) summer seminary
6) hiking
7) bowling
8) hiking
We were in a cloud, guys. IN A CLOUD.
9) MoTab Pioneer Day concert
10) temple trips
11) shopping for books and clothes and other things
12) Salt Lake day trip (Temple Square, City Creek, Gateway, Planetarium)
13) bug collecting
13) lunch dates and dinner dates and movie dates and other dates
14) Sound of Music
15) firesides and churchy things
16) FFHE
17) minigolfing

And we've done some other stuff that I'm just not remembering. 



For a thoughts and feelings moment: I think this boy is wonderful and I feel like life has never been better. Stay tuned for more where that came from, whenever I hop back on this bloggy blog again. 


:)


1 comment:

  1. This boy also thinks you're wonderful, and he also feels like things are as good as they've ever been and getting better every second, in case you were wondering

    ReplyDelete