7.07.2013

My new favorite GIF




Alrighty, it's been a great week and half of shirking all responsibility in favor of playing with Joe all-day-e'ry-day, but I am getting back to real life now, and with that comes BLOGGING. 
Posterity, you're welcome.








To start off, I'd like to share a really great series of pictures which my good sister Mariah captured on the 4th and turned into a GIF tonight:
By way of brief explanation, he was feeling the top of my head because I told him it felt really hot after sitting in the sun for a whole parade's worth of time!
I have no clue why he was looking at Mariah while he did that...
(This is awkward.)
Anyway, the last pic was from a whole bunch we took while waiting for fireworks.
But don't these go well together??

Yes, like peanut butter and honey.



3 comments:

  1. I'd just like to make a comment about how crazy you people are...plum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or is is plumb? Yeah, I think it's plumb. Y'all are plumb crazy.

    ReplyDelete