7.18.2013

Indecisive

Something is severely wrong with my blog and I don't know what happened!! Maybe I'm freaking out about it. Can anyone out there still see that cute flower and yellow/blue color scheme I once put up here, or is that gone forever and ever? 

I guess it's time for a blog makeover. 
Maybe I'll ditch the dynamic views once and for all. 
GASP.

Maybe not.


But maybe because then it wouldn't have to try to load all those posts at once every time.
But maybe not because then my page views would tank. #vanity
But maybe because I feel like dynamic views are more prone to technical difficulties, like all the time.
But maybe not because then I lose the shnazzy features that make me feel like I know HTML and stuff.


I realize this argument is ridiculous. 
Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment