8.07.2014

Glory days

Today, I cleaned out the part of my closet that holds (held, I guess) all of my academic awards from my high school days, and whoa did it feel like a return to the glory days. It reminded me of these two YouTube bookmarks that I have kept since I ran into them a few years after graduating:




As musical theater goes, we weren't exactly top notch. Of course, it's not like we practiced the theater bit very often, since these are the only two choreographed pieces I ever performed as a member of this choir (that I can remember, anyway). BUT planning these numbers as a group and performing them on concert night was a stinking blast, even for the girl who always preferred accompanying.

So lemme just bask for a moment in the warmth of the glory days, mmkay?

Ahhh...


Okay, I think that's all I needed. If you need me tomorrow, I'll be discarding the plaques and certificates making reference to my GPA and debating whether I'll ever need hard copy proof of my test scores ever again. Should be fun.

Happy Thursday, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment