11.09.2015

N.Y.C.



MATT: AS SOON AS I SAW HER I LIKED HER. I met her the first week of school, but we started dating in November. So it’s been going on six months. We’re very happy together.
EDEN: Our first date was the Empire State Building. He comes up with the best dates. On Easter, we went to Central Park and went row-boating.
MATT: We went ice-skating at Rockefeller Center. We’ve gone to Coney Island, in the pouring rain and freezing cold. I’m pretty good at trying to come up with really cool date ideas and then they fail. When we were new to New York I was like, let’s just get on the subway and get off at a random stop and explore an area. And so we just get off the subway, and we have no idea where we are — I still don’t know where it was.
EDEN: And we just got right back on the subway.
(Pics are mine. Story is from this article. Vacation was in May of this year.)

2 comments:

  1. First of all: I love that pic of us. Second: I love all of these pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First: yes, you look adorbs in it! Second: yes.

      Delete