7.02.2012

A day late and a dollar short


Yesterday was my lovely sister's birthday. And I neglected to post the traditional list! It's because I'm a terrible person/I procrastinate/I'm-sorry-Bri-can-you-ever-forgive-me.

Anyways, these are some things to love about Briana:
1) She really makes some great faces and poses (see above).
2) She cares deeply about her family and always puts them first.
3) She is frugal.
4) She is wise beyond her years. 
5) She brought that lovely little Emerson into existence, and she's a brilliant mother.
6) She knows how to find good clean fun, for cheap/free, without going far from home. 
7) And she sure knows a good joke when she hears one!
8) She is calm and patient, even with stupid people. Something I need to master.
9) She is bold in her beliefs and has a firm testimony. She doesn't compromise on things that are most important.
10) She's the sister whose footsteps I have always proudly followed, and I will always hope to be like her someday.

Love you lots Bri!!
And happy belated birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment