12.26.2012

In case you're curious what I did a few weeks ago

Let me tell you.


First, I took a bunch of tests called finals. They were stressful but it all worked out in the end through a series of downright miracles. I might share the story later, but for now, please enjoy this scanned picture of a worksheet I completed for the end of my math ed class this semester.


In the middle of finals week, my little sister's choir sang at the mall and did a lovely job. She's a right little accompanist, and I'm just so proud!

Hours after my last final, my brother-in-law became a doctor:
And the neph and I were cute for a minute while I showed him where Daddy was standing in line:
(More pictures from the event can be found on their blog.)

To celebrate the end of finals (mostly just the end of abstract algebra), I had a pizza party with some super cool friends in my major. Our host had this hilarious Christmas toy/decoration, and I need one in my life ASAP. It's just a little reindeer that bounces his way from the moon to the roof. But it's also, in a word, awesome. So if anyone out there knows where to find something that does this trick, please let me know.

And yeah. That was finals week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment