2.24.2014

Monday, Monday

(I hope you sang that title.)

Today is another strange Monday. I've had a whole bunch of those lately, not sure why, and I'm sincerely hoping it's not chronic. But today is strange because I am recovering from a bout of food poisoning, woo! I feel like I get food poisoning more than the average human, but today I realized it must be because in almost all other realms of life, I am super lucky! So I can handle the occasional weekend of diarrhea (TMI?). This one has been particularly long and drawn out, so I'm rather annoyed. 

And it was from a Caesar salad! You know, the yummiest kind? Totally turned off to those now, dagnabbit. Oh well...win some, lose some, as I always say.



Just for fun, a brief list of foods with which I have negative connotations due to situations such as these:
-Caesar salads
-barbeque sauce
-tuna
-nuts of any kind, not including peanuts

Foods with which I do not have negative connotations, despite similar situations:
-cookie dough

The moral of the story: Eat cookie dough, kids! That food poisoning was the least of them all, 
and cookie dough is dang good stuff. 



This post is all over the map again, but I'm leaving it like that. I'm off to make blueberry pancakes and lava cakes for dinner and dessert with Joe, after which we will probably watch and read a conference talk for FHE. Can't wait! 

Have a great week, folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment