2.10.2014

Rainy days and Mondays

I hope you sang that title



Today I have had a severe case of "the Mondays."
I felt fine when I woke up, but then I lost all motivation when I walked out the door. 
It was very strange to walk more slowly to class and to not take notes. 
(She puts the PowerPoints online, no worries.)
I enjoyed my class with Joseph at 11:00, of course, but then for my next class I was a few minutes late. 
And at work I just haven't been as productive as I needed to be. 
Lazy lazy lazy.
Sigh.

I never have this problem! I think it's because our weekend was wonderful and I didn't want it to end. Most of our weekends are equally wonderful, but for some reason, today was just full of that don't-make-me-go-back feeling. 

Probably because it rained. Rainy days and Mondays. You understand. 
(If you don't understand, click that link at the beginning of this post.)


In any case, I found this cute graphic of umbrellas!
Yay, bright colors! No more lazy for me.

Now I get to go to FHE with my husband, and that will probably turn everything around.
I love FHE.
Have a happy Monday, e'rybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment