2.20.2014

Raising the bar

So I guess it was obvious that my last post was a little fragmented at the end? I was trying to finish it up before I left work that day (and therefore lost wifi for the rest of the day), but I had such thoughts! Anyways, sorry if I'm sometimes hard to understand. This is why I am a math major instead of an English major.

But today I want to continue with more wedding shtuff! Really just a couple pictures that crack me up:
Do you notice a trend? I promise we weren't doing this on purpose. But our wedding should have been an AT&T ad, probably. 





And the math nerd inside me is all, Oh linear functions and exponential functions! and trying to figure out if that means anything. I don't think it does, but it's kind of fun to think about.


2 comments:

  1. It took me a minute to figure that out. Haha. Raising the bar! I get it. Good one. ;)

    ReplyDelete