3.13.2014

Kodak moment



Orchestrating wedding posts tonight to avoid doing math homework (not that this happens very often...), I came across this real gem of a photo:
All of the couples in this photo are from my high school. And all of us graduated in either 2010 or 2011 (except Jonny, but he should have graduated in 2010). And all of us are friends.

And now all of us are married. (Well, Brittany and Jesse are engaged, but I'm counting it.) 

And I think that's pretty cray.

And I also think that our photographer was pretty darn talented to somehow have managed four of the Timpanogos couples in one photo from another Timpanogos couple's wedding. 

Oh! And five of the people in this photo grew up in the same ward. And I was in that ward too.

And these aren't the only Timpanogos couples! But I guess people marry people from high school all the time. But this just feels like an abnormally high concentration of such circumstances. That's all.



Yeah. That's really all I have to say about it. Just that I think it's cool.
Ok. Signing off now.


2 comments:

  1. Yesss!! I was secretly hoping this picture would appear on your blog one day! I think it's pretty cool that we are all from Timp too. Goooood times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3/4 of the couples in our married ward met in high school, too! I didn't realize this was such a trend, but I think it's great.

    ReplyDelete