4.02.2014

Why I haven't blogged in a while



I really don't have an excuse other than this:



You might think I'm joking, but there have actually been countless times in the last couple weeks when I've been all, "Free time! I should blog!" but have then been coaxed by the little bookmark bar icon calling out to me for one quick round of 2048. I realized that things had gotten out of control when I stopped by the blog yesterday and noticed that I hadn't posted for THREE WEEKS. Whoops, clumsy me.

But today I won! So I can come back to blogging now. 

The proof is in the pudding:

Seriously though, if you click that link, I hope you are prepared to sell your soul. 
You have been warned.


1 comment:

  1. This post is 100% true. This game will take your soul if you aren't extremely careful

    ReplyDelete