12.20.2011

Curse these dynamic views.



I looked through a stinkin' cute card-making catalog the other day. It made me want to change up my blog and live a life full of designer patterns and excellent color schemes. 


So I changed up my blog. And now I'm not sure if I like it. In fact, I lean toward strong dislike.


Therefore, this blog is now under construction. No judgments allowed if you stop by and it's in an ugly phase at the moment. And I think I should warn you that it very well may end up looking exactly the same as it did before I got this dumb hankering. 


Good thing we're between semesters right now, or this would really throw off my groove. 


PS: I would greatly appreciate any comments, criticisms, or ideas, for my well of creativity is all dried up at the moment. Gracias.

No comments:

Post a Comment