12.13.2011

Live from... my house.


It's been rather heartwarming around here lately. Not that that's a bad thing, but I think we'll switch it up a bit for today. 

Oh yeah. It's joke time, baby.


A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says, "I'll take a beer, and one for the road."


Q: Why do melons always have big weddings?
A: Because they cantaloupe!


Q: What do you call a blind deer in the forest?
A: No idear!



Q: What do you call a blind deer with no legs in the forest?
A: Still no idear!


Q: What do you call a blind deer with no legs and a dog on it's back in the forest?
A: Doggone it, still no idear!


(Man, those get me every time.)


Two peanuts were walking in the park. One was a-salted.
(Ha. HaHA.)


Q: How does Hitler tie his shoes?
A: With little Nazis.


Q: What did the Buddhist say to the hot dog vendor?
A: "Make me one with everything."


A grasshopper walks into a bar. Bartender says, "Hey, we've got a drink named after you!" and the grasshopper says, "You've got a drink named Steve?"

(Steve.)



Hope this could relieve some finals stress for y'all because it certainly did so for me. 
Humor is great. Jokes are the bomb. That is my life motto.
Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment