12.22.2011

Seis Meses

At this moment, I think the thing I miss most about that one missionary is his hands. I've mentioned before that I have a thing for man hands. He's got really good man hands. I'll miss something different tomorrow, though.


I am also experiencing a serious need for his sense of humor. And I wouldn't mind having someone to just sit with, either. We're really good at just being, that one missionary and I.


During finals week, all I wanted was a quick conversation. He used to call on his lunch breaks at work, and I don't think I ever really understood why it was a big deal for him until just recently. When all you want is a break, and the only thing you don't have time for is a break, that quick phone call with that one person can do wonders. 


Good news: I get to talk to him on Sunday. 
More good news: 12.22.11 = 6 months. 
More good news: I got letters on Tuesday.
And even more good news: pictures!

"Me on the pyramid of the sun in a yellow tie holding up the pyramid of the moon"

I've said it before and I'll say it again: this boy is a gem. I think I'll keep him.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Pictures are the best:) Haha I love this! I'm happy for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy 6 months! only 18 fast sundays left :) and i'm so glad yo get to talk to him on sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love this. He is a gem & I'm so glad you have each other. Don't forget, I called being flower girl at the wedding a good 5 months ago. Can't wait for this sweet reunion! Keep up the Jo--I mean that one missionary's posts. I do love a good love story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just anonymously getting caught up and thought you should both know that this picture made me laugh. :) And I love everything else here too.

    ReplyDelete