5.23.2012

Equations

(Because I miss my math classes)


Cinnamon(Toast Crunch) - gluten = Cinnamon(Chex)

KSL5 - Bruce Lindsay = sadness


Public speaking = speaking + hand movements

Public speaking - speaking = ASL
(Ok, not really. But today we had a lecture on how to use your hands when speaking and apparently every public speaker ever in the whole world could use more gestures. Or something. It just felt like both my classes today were ASL.)

"Pinterest Weekly" emails  weekly
(I don't get it either.)

Jennifer Holliday + Jessica Sanchez = soul!

11 months + 13 months = 2(year)

1 day of high school choir + another day of the same = flashback²

1 bottle of lotion ÷ (5 people × 3 bathrooms) = magic

Thank you, Jenna, for the ecard.


Any equations you'd like to share? I'd love to hear any you come up with!



5 comments:

  1. Haha I like the 11 months equation. Also, how did you feel about the American Idol finale results?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UGH I totally didn't want Phillip to win. I wanted Joshua to win, but after he left I wanted Jessica to win. Basically, I've just never ever liked that Phil guy. But I was pretty entertained by the finale show itself. What'd you think?

      Delete
    2. I didn't really have any favorites haha so I didn't really care who won. The finale was fun to watch!

      Delete