11.19.2013

And guess who took another personality test?

Joe and I just did a personality test because it sounded more fun than writing a paper.
It was. I'm positive.
I'm obsessed with these and I always think they're fun.
I think I've done this one before, and maybe I posted about it? But whatever.

So. 


I am INTJ: Introvert, iNtuitive, Thinking, Judging.
Joseph is INFJ: Introvert, iNtuitive, Feeling, Judging.
So we're, like, almost the same person.

You can read into those 4 adjectives as much as you want, but we just found a LOTR interpretation to help us out:
Probably I'm just gonna leave it that size and you'll have to click on it to make it bigger because otherwise it'll take over my whole blog. But Joe's Galadriel and I'm Elrond and that's all you need to know. Based on the pictures, I think that means he's a princess and I'm a grumpy fart, but I suppose I've never seen the movies so I could be wrong. But now I have more interest in finally seeing the movies! So something good did come of procrastinating that paper after all. #winning

[There is something wrong with life because I just referenced the movies as if the books had never existed.]

Ok anyways, here's where we took the test, if you're interested: CLICK HERE.
Let me know what LOTR character you are!! It'll be fun. I'm positive.



4 comments:

  1. I took this test a couple of months ago, and I'm INTJ too! What are the odds? At the time I was told it was the rarest (or second rarest?) one. I feel good about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. INTJ. WE MATCH. And I am also a grumpy old man, but I suppose I kind of knew that. Haha?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hey... is this that one test I told you to take approx one year ago and ohwaityoudidn't but now you have and oh my isn't it fun wish you would've taken it when I told you to. Yes. To all of the above. #listentoyoursuperiors

    ReplyDelete
  4. ISFJ. Character second in on the top from the left. Woot woot

    ReplyDelete