11.11.2013

Monthiversary

Today marks our first monthiversary of being married.

I feel like a lot of newlyweds say they are surprised by how quickly the first month goes. 
Joe and I think it just feels like we've been married forever. We talked about it.
I'm not sure if this comes from the fact that we've known each other for years. 
Or if it's because we were together so much of the time when we were engaged. 
Or if it's because our individual ways of living before we were married have fit together nicely.
Or if it's just because we have things on the walls and food in the fridge, all of which is now ours

Whatever it is, we don't really care.
We just both love that we can be together all the time. 
And that that will be the case forever and ever.


I love being married.
I love having a permanent companion, confidante, and best friend.

But mostly I just love Joe.
I love him the most of all.


2 comments: