11.10.2013

Cops and photos

Tonight I was pulled over for the first time in my life.
I can admit that sometimes I speed a lil bit when I am late.

So I guess I had it comin. 
(But don't tell Joe I said that.)

Anyways, the cop was super nice and let me off with a warning. 
So that was fortunate and I'm very thankful.



I'm also thankful that our wedding photos are ready for us to pick up this week!! Eeeeeeeee! I will share soon. I think a series of wedding deets is on the way, but maybe I'm just saying that for fun. But here's an excerpt from the super long letter I'm sending to Shaundra! (Back story: best friend, left on a mission the day before we got engaged, both of us are sad she wasn't here, but if she had to be gone at least it's on a mission.)

"Hair and Make-Up: I asked Jenna to do my make-up. It was a good life choice. In the week before, however, she and Bri insisted on doing something to fix up my eyebrows, and these virgin hairs did NOT like being plucked. So that part was a bad life choice. Except now I have actual eyebrows instead of bushes! I loved the way my make-up turned out. My hair, obviously, was a sock bun, because who doesn’t love a 5 minute hairdo for their wedding?? Actually it ended up as that because we tried a few other things with both Bri and Jenna in the weeks before and nothing worked well cuz my hair is impossible to curl. But in the end I really really loved my sock bun cuz it was just normal me, and it was easy to redo later for the reception, and I didn’t have to get up super early for a hair appointment, and I highly recommend DIY wedding hair."

[I feel like I write the way I talk on my blog...but I guess it's even a little more exaggerated in missionary letters. How authentic!]

Here's a picture, so you can know the hair I was talking about:

Aight, that's all I got for tonight! Happy Sunday!


2 comments:

  1. STOP IT!!! I can't even handle the adorableness of that photo. I LOVE YOU TWO! Keep posting!!! Oh yes, & I'm still working on posting wedding photos. It takes a while. Sometimes too long. ;) So happy you didn't get a ticket. Love you!

    ReplyDelete