12.13.2013

A lament

So I have this problem. 
Russian spammers read my blog every day. 
And it makes me feel uncomfortable.

So I thought I should get a new blog, right?
New year, new blog, sounds lovely...

Might as well try out Wordpress? Right??

WRONG.
Guys, guess what.
You have to pay for everything over there. 
Like if you want your blog to be the colors and fonts you want, you have to pay them $30. 
THIRTY DOLLARS FOR FONTS.

Don't they know these things should be free?
#fuming


Anyways.
I now really have a dilemma because it's not like I can just get a new Blogger blog! 
(Cuz littlebitoflys is already taken, of course.)
Which means I am now so open to suggestions it's not even funny.

Anyone else have a problem with Russia?
OR: Anyone have a Wordpress that they love and want to use to convince me to switch?
OR: Anyone have any other ideas?



Because lil ol me just doesn't want spammers reading all my stuff. 
Waaaah.

Ok I'll stop complaining now and go to work. 
Have a lovely Friday!!


3 comments:

  1. Make your blog private! Haha. That's how I keep the creepers away. If you don't wanna do that, you could just create a new blog on blogger! Just make it like "alittlebitoflyss2013" or something with your wedding anniversary maybe? Just a suggestion. I'm the worst. But you must keep a blog. I miss reading about your life! & I got so desperate to look at piccys from your wedding that I reactivated my Facebook & found a link on your timeline. (How's that for stalking? ;) Anyway, love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a problem with russian spammers too. They don't hit my blog everyday...probably only once a month. But I'm also not posting super personal things like wedding pics and such. Just my art (which I watermark). Seems like the wrong kind of online lookers are going to find you regardless unless your blog is private.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no. I have some random readers from Germany, China, Australia, and Russia, but I never realized they could be spammers! Ya, perhaps making it private would help? Let us know what solution you come up with.

    ReplyDelete