12.15.2013

Almost finished!

I am just sitting here, realizing that between Joseph and me (I? me? myself? grammar?), we are about to close the door on a semester filled with the following:

:: a combined 30.5 hours of school
:: a combined 5 jobs
:: an engagement
:: and a wedding

Not surprisingly, our lives have yet to be filled with free time.
Or blog reading. 
I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. 

Have I ever mentioned that we don't have wifi at our apartment? We will, eventually, but we're kind of holding out for Google Fiber.......and living with only campus wifi until it comes. So I can't even blog stalk to avoid homework anymore, and despite the huge blessing that is, it's killing social-media-me softly and quietly. 


But we are so looking forward to this upcoming Christmas break! I personally cannot wait to start some New Year's resolutions that are kind of a long time coming. It's sad but true that some of my long-practiced personal habits (like, say, journaling) went down the tubes in the frenzy of a quick engagement + mid-semester wedding. I basically gave myself the end of the year to settle into a completely new way of life (some call it marriage) before jumping back on board, but I am ready to start NOW. In fact, maybe I will...



I'll keep you posted on our adventures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment