12.19.2013

Just another layout change

I realize that these things are probably so very dull for most people out there, but maybe one of you is dying to get the ugly Blogger borders off of all your photos. That shadow box thing that makes them all 3D so they won't lie flat on the page? 

Yeah I was wanting that gone before I posted my wedding pics, and we just got the last of them today from our photographer, so they are on the way to blog land! Be excited.

Anyway, I Googled my problem and found a quick fix here.
It took less than 3 minutes to fix and look! Photos can now post sans border!

Just to prove it, a borderless sample photo from the Windows picture folder:


CHA. CHING.


1 comment:

  1. I've been too lazy to try & decipher a couple of tutorials I had found. WIN. Your tutorial worked best. LOVE THIS. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete