11.03.2011

Get Your Craft On

Tonight I went Christmas-card-crazy. 11 cards, 3 hours. It was for a good cause.


(All of these were made with patterned paper, stamps, and ribbon, for anyone who's wondering.)

They'll all go into a package with testimonies from various friends and family members to go to Mexico in the near future. That one missionary will get 25 cards total: one for every day of December up to Christmas. I'm in love with this idea! But I definitely can't take credit. Kudos to his mother for her excellent planning.


Please enjoy an impressive photo-bomb job by little sister Mariah:


Also, if anyone wants to get in on this little project, just holler! I believe I speak the truth when I say he'd love to hear from anyone. In the true spirit of Christmas, let's just say "the more the merrier!"

2 comments:

  1. These are super cute! Love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed. By Mariah. The way her facial expression complements yours... it's the perfect photo-bomb. And I guess your cards are pretty ballin', too. :) Well done, the both of you.

    ReplyDelete