11.18.2011

To another best sister in the world:

Well it's that time again, and we've got a birthday to celebrate! Whose turn is it today?
Lil sister Mariah, of course!




10 things you should know: 


1) She has a hilarious sense of humor, and she pulls the best faces (see examples above). 
2) She does a mean imitation of "E'ryday I'm shufflin"
3) She's probably the most compassionate person I've ever known. Mother Theresa status.
4) She's amazing with kids. It's a gift I envy.
5) She's taller than me.
6) She's incredibly generous with her time, effort, money, everything, etc.
7) She plays the guitar, which rocks.
8) She's a great student and a hard worker.
9) She's very tolerant and always willing to serve.
10) She's my role model.


Love you little sister! Happy birfday!

1 comment:

  1. Oops...pretty sure someone is gonna take issue with that title...hee hee. Tough.

    ReplyDelete