2.13.2012

A recipe



I know there is nothing remotely healthy about these, but they jumped to the position of "second favorite treat in the world" at first...taste. (It's distantly related to love at first sight.) I figured I would do the world a quick favor and post the recipe, since I'm domestic like that on my blog. 


Peanut Butter Squares (I call 'em Homemade Reese's)


1 package graham crackers, crushed
2 cups powdered sugar
3/4 cup margarine, melted
2 cups peanut butter
1/2 lb Hershey's chocolate, also melted


Combine crackers and powdered sugar in a bowl. Add melted margarine and peanut butter. Stir it all up and press into a 9x13 pan. Spread melted chocolate over the top and let it harden. 


And then you shall have enough Reese's goodness to last a whole day! (Ok, I jest, it'll last about two days.) But for reals, give these babies a chance and you will fall in love. The end.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. By merely blog-stalking, I can tell you that you'd love them. Heavenly indeed, I tell you.

      Delete