2.16.2012

SMASH Journal

I used to be really great at documenting my life.
I wrote in my journal every night during high school. 
Then I realized that was a little mundane,
and I accidentally went to the opposite extreme. 
Now I write about once a week, which isn't quite enough for me.
So I bought this:
It's for the moments and musings that stick, of course.
AKA: ticket stubs, to-do lists, quotes, and...whatever else I please.
Here's what it's all about:

The idea is that making life documentation a fun thing will make me do it more often.
Yes?
I am so excited to fill this thing up.
I shall let you know if I come up with anything excellent.

6 comments:

  1. Ok that is a great idea! And that glue/ pen thing is tempting me to buy one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pure GENIUS! Where did you get it????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?? Michael's, with a 50% coupon of course :)

      Delete
    2. I just barely checked back with this, because of course I'm going to go buy one of these today.

      Delete