4.13.2012

Om Nom

Some recent foody pictures:
Thank you cookies for teachers who help our Math Ed dept. I'm a sprinkle master, but the frosting was a struggle.
Happy Easter everyone!
Dinner last night in Park City. I know it's supposed to be just one, but I see three meals there. Mackerel.
Gelato at Terra Mia. Chocolate's good, strawberry's good, chocolate-strawberry is the best.
Tonight's dinner at Cheesecake Factory. Lemon-herb chicken. I promise we don't eat out as much as this post makes it seem.
Peanut butter cheesecake goodness.


I don't normally take pictures of food, but sister Jenna did a funny food post a little bit ago, and ever since then I've started taking pictures of food. So yes, I definitely copied her, but that is what little sisters do, right? Thanks Jenna for the inspiration/plagiarism material!

No comments:

Post a Comment