4.23.2012

whoa random..

Phrases I use as of late: 
"Get outta town."
"Hold the front door!" (An accidental combination of "hold the phone" and "shut the front door")
"Heavens to Betsy"
"Just keepin' it classy."
"That's a worst/best case scenario." (Depends on the scenario of course)


Now my posterity can bring those back to life in 50 years. Woot.


In other news, I cleaned bathroom mildew today, so...that was fun. Our basement bathroom does NOT have good ventilation, and I like a hot shower; sue me. But this means that I spent an hour and half with my hands all bleachy today. The good news is that it's all gone and I'm no longer scared of breathing in there. 
Just keepin' it classy.


Also, today I've been cleaning my room. I'm not a messy person, but I'm a piles person. I make little piles, especially when school is in session, because I tell myself I'll just take care of those things when I have time. And then when I have time, I sit and do puzzles instead (naturally). Therefore, today is "clear the piles" day. It's going splendidly, thank you very much. 


Also, today I got Instagram on my phone. I don't think I'll use it much, but at least I can say I've got Instagram. 


I GOT LETTERS TODAY. 
Best case scenario.


The following are very current (real time, even) events.
Craving: box brownies
Reading: I Capture the Castle
Listening to: Guns N' Roses, Maroon 5, SafetySuit. I'm weird.
Puzzle: a Harley-Davidson collage
Feeling: a little boring, frankly


Picture:

4 comments:

  1. Check you out!
    you say that too. in an alyssa voice. i hear it in my head, but that doesn't help the purposes of this comment. :)
    congrats on no mildew. you make me proud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, sometimes I do throw that one out there.
      And thanks. I am so proud to make you proud. Proud sounds weird now.

      Delete
  2. ah!! I've been saying check you out all the time lately and I knew I got it from someone and it was you!! hahah Yay letters:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha just another success story then!
      Yay letters indeed! I was going to say it's a best case scenario, and then I realized I already said that...hello redundancy. Haha.

      Delete