9.10.2012

Filler post, 10 September 2012

I am labeling this a filler post because that's exactly what it is. I've been thinking of stuff to post all day, and here is a collection of everything because I couldn't decide on just one, nor would any one make the post I wanted. Anyways.

Tonight my FHE included giving and receiving foot massages, crafting for a humanitarian project, and red velvet cheesecake brownies. Not an average Monday night, but lovely just the same. 

I have 451 blog posts currently sitting in my Google reader, and it's stressing me out. STOP BLOGGING, PEEPS. (But not really.)

Colored jeans are quite possibly the best trend ever. I didn't think I'd convert, but here I am, utterly smitten. I want all the colors in the whole world.

It's been a good mail season lately: really excellent letters from that one missionary arrived on Friday, and a year supply of my favorite chapstick showed up today. Now all I need is a check for a million bucks and I should be set...

One time my brother-in-law told us that he has a spot on his head that makes him sneeze if scratched. I thought that was ridiculous until I found my own spot the other day. Do you get a tickly nose when you scratch your temple just right? Is that the strangest question I've ever asked?

Ok. Thunderstorm tonight. So much love. Last summer rocked all my socks off with super cool thunderstorms. This summer has been the summer of fires and smokiness, which makes for great sunsets but awful air. I think I'll take the rain, thank you very much.

I really need to blog about this one time when I went to St. George, and that one thing I'm making called a quilt, and how I live in a really beautiful place, and some new friends that I've made, and chivalry and perfect lives and stuff. Maybe if Abstract Algebra could be less abstract, I'd have time to! (Yeah, there's angst there.) Better blogging coming up, just as soon as the semester ends I get my head above water.

And now for two [very relevant] pictures of food from Instagram:
Blueberry banana cream pie, from the stadium farmers' market.
Tonight's brownies, which really will just change your life.

I promise that sometimes I eat things that are not dessert. 
I also promise that the next time I blog will be worth your time to read.
But for now, goodnighty spriteys!


2 comments:

  1. ok, i think i need to go make those brownies right now. {drool, drool}

    glad to hear you got some good letters. and now if you would be so kind and forward one of those kisses of dew to me i'd be so appreciative ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you share the recipe for those brownies? I need to eat them as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete