9.18.2012

What the heck?

2 days. 
2 benches.
2 buildings. 
2 boys. 
2 conversations. 

1 flattered girl.
















Ok I just wanted to be dramatic there for a second. I have two other quickies to say now before I go be productive:

1 :: A huge THANK YOU to everyone for your input on my racism post. I don't think I've ever posted such a controversial opinion or topic or anything, and I was kinda freaked out by it. But I was ever so happy to hear others' thoughts and gain more insight, and it just really made my entire week! (Because it's a week later and I'm still happy about it and I still think about it.) (The post itself, that is. Not racism. Racism doesn't make me happy.)
2 :: That girl from Women's Chorus is totes engaged. 


3 comments:

  1. Work it, girl. You're a rock star.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well let's hear about those conversations....you've piqued our interest so do share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. for a minute i thought that you were gonna tell that story here and i was like
    "whaaat?! she was gonna tell me that story tomorrow!"
    and then i finished reading it. be ready to tell me that story tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete