9.21.2012

"Si se puede" is what I'm telling myself this week


I miss this boy a lot today:
Also I miss talking to Bri all the time and BYU football isn't the same without Will around...
Essentially, if December would hurry it up already, I'd greatly appreciate it.


On a different note, tonight is our first concert of the year for Women's Chorus, and tomorrow I'll be at a family reunion, both of which will be a blast. However, I'm trying really really hard to not freak out about the amount of homework I have to fit into all the times I'm not busy (AKA: no times whatsoever). If anyone out there loves doing multi-variable calculus, abstract algebra proofs, or reading and writing about math education in America, you are so welcome to come sit at my house and do my homework while I go play :) 

...[crickets]...

Ok, I jest, I jest. That's against the Honor Code, of course. But seriously guys: starting in one hour, my life is going to be insane for...a long time. Don't expect to hear from me until, like, Wednesday. (I know, you're terribly disappointed, you don't have to say it.) Except if you really don't hear from me beyond then, I probably died, so please do look into that.

And now I sign off. Have yourself a merry little weekend.

4 comments:

  1. We miss you all a lot, too. Can't wait to spend December with you. And good luck with all you going on. I know you'll get everything and more done with near perfection :) You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you! Not sure about the perfection bit...I definitely was late to choir call time and I skipped half an assignment completely, but it all worked out, so that's what counts, right?

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your homework. Yes, you can do it!
    What a cute picture of Emerson.
    I'll be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement Yuki :) You are such a wonderful friend.

      Delete