9.13.2012

For Tae

My little sister said I should put up a "fun" post today...
I don't think she likes talking about racism and college. 
Weird, huh?

But anyways, here I go, being "fun"!
[Edit: I just asked her to specify and she said: "something that's not a lot of words about school" and then "something with lots of pictures." Hmm.]



First, let us start with a YouTube video I remembered my love for today. It's only 0:22 long, so just watch it:

Hahaha, man, that gets me every time. 
Ok ok ok, hang on while I watch it again.
Hahahahaha. 
Every. Time.
Haha.
Ha.



Ok now let's move on to pictures: one pretty and the rest entirely ridiculous/hilarious, depending on your current mood.
Oh, digital scrapbooking...



And finally, two websites for you to go waste time on, should you feel so inclined:
:: For fun (Please send me one of these. I've always wanted one. If you all send me one, my life's dreams will all be fulfilled. JUST SAYIN.)
:: For education (Of course, I consider this one as much fun as the last one, but I understand that only few people agree with that sentiment.)

And what the heck, 
:: For relaxing

OH and that last link just reminded me of a funny story from today! I was sitting on the couch next to my dear mother after school and she felt a little drowsy, so she decided to take a quick nap. Then, literally 2 minutes later, she sat up and was done sleeping. I kid you not: it was only 2 minutes after she had even put her head on the arm of the couch. TWO MINUTES. I asked her if she'd even fallen asleep or if she'd changed her mind or what, and she explained it, "Well, I just fell asleep like *that* and then I woke up just like *that* again." And I clarified, "So you really did take a whole nap in there?" And she said, "Yes, but I guess I'm done napping now." And then I just had to laugh because last I checked, that only happens to narcoleptics. 
I love my mom. 
Ok back to my blog post now...


[Please read the following in your best Barbie voice.] 
Okes dokes, I hope you feel like you had fun!! That's all I've got for you today. Now go do your homework, or housework, or other work, or whatever else you may have been ignoring to read this post. But come back soon! :) :) :)


This post brought to you by: my bookmarks folder.



2 comments:

  1. I totally love your bookmarks folder. That flute video had me snorting laughing. Like gasping for air wheezing. And if that wasn't enough, mom's narc story got me crying. Thanks for all the laughs. Now I need to go wipe the laugh boogers off my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, yes. Scrapbooking, bad. Stairs, want. Nap, true. Barbie voice, prefer New In Town Minnesotan accent. HAGD!

    ReplyDelete