11.07.2012

This is not about America and elections

But I voted! And that's about as far as I have time to spare any thought for elections this week.




What I really want to talk about is this: 

I went on Pinterest for just a moment yesterday and they taught me how to repin. Because naturally, I have no clue how to work technology, which is why I have a blog and email and profiles on like 17 other websites. </sarcasm> I understand they're just trying to be helpful [they want me addicted], but really?? I will begin repinning whenever I have a wedding to plan. Or something.

And while we're mocking:
 Guys, you NEVER KNOW when a hipster wedding is gonna break out.





Ok but in the two minutes I was on there, I did find a few things I now want (no, I didn't repin them):


Aren't they lovely? 
The end.


3 comments:

  1. That baggie is awesome; I should totally do something like that. Yes, those items are lovely. I don't think I really understand Pinterest. I signed up for it like 2 weeks ago because, ya know, I am planning a wedding. I used it once and haven't used it again. I am finding that I heart Etsy, though. I am totes going to be getting centerpieces and decorations from there. "Rustic Wedding" search term all the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Etsy, huh? I will definitely have to give that a shot when my time comes. That sounds like an awful way to refer to a wedding, but I'm leaving it. Not because I feel that way about marriage, but because I feel that way about the actual planning of my wedding; I'm convinced that part of my life may just finish me off.

      Sorry for the tangential response...

      Rustic wedding: I likey.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I don't really know what that means. WeddingChannel.com posted wedding pictures from a few weddings this week, one of which they called "rustic." Those people got married in, like, a hay field. I'm not really into that idea. What it seems to mean on Etsy is: crafty wood and flowers stuff, which is totally how I decorate my life. Everything I buy for home decorations is, like, green and leafy or tree-related. When we were done with our living room, we had to figure out ways to try to bring color into the room, because we decorated everything green and brown. I always mean to mix it up, but trees are so pretty! I guess variety is the spice of bad.

      Obviously I have no problem with tangential responses.

      Delete