7.09.2012

Can't decide what mood I'm in...

Grouchy:
I just finished reading a book from the library and it smelled strongly like bad perfume. I wasn't a fan of the book itself, but I definitely have an extra-negative association with it now just because it smelled so awful. Don't spray your books before returning them, folks. Thanks.


Lately, I've been trying to drink lots of water because I keep having a sore throat. It doesn't usually help. 


Please please please, if I update any social media sites in the first few days of my honeymoon, just shoot me. I assure you I will have better things to do, and if anyone's offended that I didn't say "Thanks for showing up to my wedding!" in a FB status or Instagram picture, well they can just stick it in their ear. Cuz I'll care more about my new husband than them. End of rant. (PS: I don't hate people who do this. I'll just hate myself if I do it.)


This one eyebrow that I have has been twitching for three days straight. MAKE IT STOP. Or I will cut off my eyebrow. This is not a drill!!


Happy:
I mastered that Rachmaninoff song I've been working on. Did I ever tell you that I'd started learning a new piece? I did. It's this one, if you're curious. That melody is so haunting...definitely one of the more thoughtful pieces I've played, and possibly one of my all-time favorites.



We spent Friday night and all day Saturday with family an hour north of here. It's the perfect kind of vacation for me because it's close to home and short and includes only people that I already know and love. So it was a good weekend. I'll tell you more about it later maybe. Like with pictures and stuff.


Church yesterday was lovely. I meant to bring a notebook (cuz I always mean to bring a notebook), but I forgot to do so, which means I don't remember all the good thoughts I had while I sat there. Dang! But I did come home and write down all the things I could coax my brain to remember, so that's good. But I will definitely learn from that and take a notebook next week and every week after. 


Been working on my puz today and listening to good music. Life rocks.


And finally, a picture:
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

2 comments:

  1. You are great :) I've had all those exact same thoughts in my mind sometime within the last two months. Besides the Rachmaninaff song one. I wish.

    And now I'm going to prove I'm not a robot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, who even knew that we're the same person?! Not I, not I. Is that bad English? Anyways...glad to see you passed the robot test.

      Delete