7.22.2012

Please, call me Katniss

This was my hair today (except by today I mean yesterday because I'm posting past midnight):
And I'm super proud of it.

Also, we hiked the Y tonight, which basically felt like the Utah equivalent of winning the Hunger Games, so... You can tell how athletic I am by that. Tomorrow will be such fun when I wear heels to church, right? Right. Apparently it's time for me to get in shape, but that doesn't actually mean I'll do much to get there, if I know me (and I like to think I kinda do).

Anyway, proud of my hair. That's what I came here for. And now I've shared that. So I'm gonna go sleep now. 
Peace out, homeslices.

5 comments:

  1. teach me teach me!! also, you are adorbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok maybe I can show ya'll how I do it. It's really not very tricky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do this to my sister's hair all the time - she may or may not be obsessed with hunger games/katniss/jennifer lawrence - and it really is so simple! this is a very well done braid :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank ya kindly! I wish I could do it on other people's heads...

      Delete