2.07.2013

Phil Collins is my soundtrack tonight.

I HAVE SO MANY DRAFTS OF BLOG POSTS AND I CAN'T POST ANY OF THEM.

I'm not even kidding, guys, it's like I am suffering from reverse writer's block. 
I have written a blog post with lovely but unfinished thoughts every night for the last week and half. So there are, like, 10 posts just waiting to be finished and published.

My life needs closure right now.
It's fine.


But I insist on posting something tonight, so here's some Phil Collins for you all.
(Because nothing is quality blog material quite like Phil.)
I was raised on Phil Collins and Celine Dion. True story.
I listen to other stuff nowadays, but I always always love these two particular songs whenever I hear them.
And I've heard them both recently, so naturally they've been on the brain.
("On the brain." Is that even a phrase? Do people say that?)
Anyways... enjoy.




In other news, Instagram.com is now a thing. 
So, like, I don't have to scroll on my phone because I can scroll on my computer too.
I don't know if this changes anything for people who don't have an Instagram account, but I was pretty happy about it.
If you've ever been curious, you can stalk my profile over there: @littlebitoflys.


2 comments:

  1. thanks for leaving me a cool questions!
    and steve zahn is seriously so great. i love him in you've got mail. and have you seen the diary of a wimpy kid movies? he is hilarious in those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh heavens, I definitely need to watch those then. Thanks for the tip, yo.

      Delete