2.21.2013

True friends stalk each other on the testing center camera.

I have this friend. Tenery is her name. 
She once told me that she stalks her friends when she knows they are going to take a test. Because the testing center has this nifty website where you can check the line conditions before you go to take your test. Because, hello, the testing center lines are AWFUL sometimes.
So anyways, Tenery likes to use [and abuse] this website by stalking people she knows.

I told her a couple weeks ago that I was about to take a test.
She told me she would pull out her laptop immediately.
And then I got this email:
With the following attachments:
Do you see me?? I have the sock bun and the aviator jacket, so it shouldn't be tough...


But just in case, I made this lovely GIF for you:
Now do you see me? Ok good. 


So then, fast forward a few days, and it was Tenery's turn to take a test. 
She hollered at me. I stalked like a boss. 
Except my job was much easier because, well, she was the only one there:
Needless to say, I didn't really have any trouble finding her. 

If you're wondering what her sign says (like I was at the time), here you go:
Aww, it's cute because I say that particular hashtag in normal conversation all the time.


Anyways, there's really not much more to this story except that probably every BYU student should take up this hobby. I just feel like the testing center would be much more exciting if we all knew somebody was actually watching that little camera all the time.
Ok, I stepped over the creepy bounds with that last phrase. 
But I don't think I take it back.
You stalk me, I'll stalk you, and we'll all be better friends for it, yeah??

The end.

5 comments:

  1. This is cute. I smiled to myself while reading this. And also thanked my lucky stars there is no such thing as waiting in line to take a test up here. How horrible is that? Didn't even know that existed :( Sorry cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Becca. Testing center lines usually just provide a good time to cram, so it's workable.

      Delete
  2. I just died. Can I be friends with Tenery?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO glad that my university didn't do this testing center business. It sounds like a total nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be, but I do love being able to choose extra study time when needed and having control over when I take my test. In-class tests are just stressful now, oddly enough.

      Delete