3.08.2013

I don't know what happened, but...*

The following things have been said to me in the last three weeks:

"Alyssa, can I take you out to dinner sometime?"
"I'm planning a double date, was wondering if you'd like to go?"
"If you're not busy this Friday, would you like to go out?"
"Hey would you wanna hang out this weekend? Can I get your number?"
"Also, can I have your number?"
"I should probably get your number."
"Ok, just give me your number."




And here's the kicker: each of those was said by a different guy.









You can feel free to ask what the heck is going on, but I promise no details.
Because quite frankly, I am as confused as you are.
I don't think I changed anything...but this is very different from the last year and a half in which I have gone on a grand total of 2 dates? I think?
So yeah, I dunno. I just dunno.
But in the meantime, I'm trying really hard to not let my homework take a back burner position.
And I'm spending a lot of time going on dates.
And, well, I'm having fun.

So that's good.






*I wrote this about a month ago but I felt weird posting it when I actually wrote it in case anyone, like, found it and read it. Like anyone involved. You know? So anyways, here it is, a month later. Still a pretty darn accurate view of my life lately.

1 comment:

  1. You are the hottest item in the Provo/Orem area. When can we play so that some rubs off on me? #joke #notaboutplaying #causethatneedstohappen

    ReplyDelete