3.06.2013

I'll sit on the front porch all night, waist deep in thought...

This week has been nutso busy and I really don't have time to blog but here I am anyway. 

I've done well at avoiding social media this week while I've had lots to do, but today I was going going going from 7 AM to 10 PM and that is a long enough day to warrant a blogging break. Also: gross, I didn't even realize how long that is until I typed it up. That explains why my feet kill, I suppose.

But on a more positive note, I am feeling very grateful tonight for a healthy body and a healthy brain and a healthy spirit. I'm thankful that my stomach is not waging war on me, and I'm thankful for two good test scores, and I'm thankful to have seen the hand of God in my life today.

I am also thankful that this day is done. And that I can go to sleep now.


I'll be falling asleep to this tonight:
Huh. Weird music video. Never watched that before.

I hated this song for a long time because it was SO OVERRATED and everyone in the world was using that "the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly" line as their Facebook status. Seriously, I think half my Facebook friends used it at some point, and of course that took any cuteness that line ever had and threw it away promptly. But this has now just become a long overdue rant. 

I like this song now. And not just because it can put me to sleep. 

If you're wondering, my favorite line is the one in the title. But I could spend a long time explaining why I love every line. Even that finger spaces one.

Anyways.

That's all.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are healthy, too. And I'm sorry for what made you put that there. Hopefully you are all spared the wrath.

    ReplyDelete