1.28.2014

A bright idea

Technology needs a way to staple things together. Like if I read a PDF and then write a paper on it for my class, I don't want those two documents to need their own folder within a folder within a folder to know they go together (FOLDER-CEPTION). That's craziness.

But I want them to stick together so that I don't have to remember what I named my paper and what I named the article because I am lazy. What if I could just "staple" them together so that they stick together automatically but just in the folder they're already in?? Saweeeett, right?


I'm thinking of submitting this to Microsoft. Maybe I'll submit to Apple too, just for kicks. 


Alternatively, does anybody out there have a great way of organizing their documents so that this isn't even an issue in their life? I would love to hear it.






Another bright idea, one which I already carried out yesterday: signing up for Google Fiber. Yeah, that's right. I'm comin at you with all my free time, interwebs. (But it'll be sometime after March 7th, so...yeah.)




No comments:

Post a Comment