5.16.2014

Temple

Woo wedding! Am I ridiculous for still insisting on posting my wedding pictures? Probably, but I'm doing it anyway. 

The pictures taken at the temple are my very favorites. I adore the Salt Lake temple and grounds and atmosphere, but even more than that, I love reminiscing about the sweet spirit we felt that day inside the temple. Joe reminded me often during the speedy wedding planning days that none of it really mattered other than the fact that we would be sealed in the temple, and I so appreciated that. Looking at these temple pictures takes me back to what matters most about my memories of that day: we were blessed to be surrounded by family and friends, and we were blessed to begin our eternal marriage on the right foot.

Aaaaand a shout out to our photographer Amber because I don't know how many times I can say it, but I loveloveloved the quality of her work. She perfectly captured both the sacred beauty of the temple and the fun of having so much family there.



2 comments:

  1. I love your photos! I'm GLAD you're still sharing them and posting them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos!! I love your dress.

    ReplyDelete