5.01.2014

Spring 2014

New classes. Is that all I even need to say now before you all know what's coming next? Probably. And you'd be right: it's time for those happy little class pre-judgments that kick off every semester.

Food Preparation in the Home :: This class rocks. I promise that I don't choose my college classes based on whether or not I get to take home free stuff every week...but so far I seem to have found most of those classes anyway! It's been said that you can take this class during spring term and never have to cook at home all semester long...cha-chang. Also, the professor is adorable and the homework is easy. Win win win. 

Descriptive Astronomy :: This class also rocks, I think. It is held in the planetarium on campus, which is cool. It covers the whole of the universe in 7 weeks, which is cool. I will have an opportunity to stare at the sun and to learn 50 constellations, which is cool. Let's be honest: I'm only taking this class because I want to learn cool stuff about the night sky. But today I realized that I will also spend a lot of my time marveling at the wonder of the universe, and I'm definitely okay with that. 


Pictures!
These are my semester-start Instagrams, of course. 
(No, that's not like a tradition or anything, but I did it this semester cuz...only two classes.)



Basically, this semester is all set up to be awesome. Here we go, 7 weeks of food and wonder!

1 comment:

  1. "7 weeks of food and wonder"
    Sounds like an island getaway travel brochure.
    Can I come?

    ReplyDelete