1.30.2014

Name changes!

This week, we have been on a quest to finally change my name for realsises (as opposed to me just writing "Alyssa Facer" at the top of my homework and pretending that it's legally true). We've had boring lunch breaks, but we're almost finished!

On Tuesday, we spent a little over 2 hours at the social security office. 
On Wednesday, I had a dentist appointment. This seems unrelated, but I was taken from being under my dad's name and put into my own family on their records, so it counts.
On Thursday (today), we spent a little under 20 minutes at the driver license division. 
On Friday (tomorrow), we plan to visit the administration building on campus. Not sure how long it will take.

But I ask you: what can we learn from this??
We can learn that the social security office is poopier than the driver license office.
Proof by example. Boom.

In other news, my new license picture is awful compared to my last one. I've never understood why people care about this so much, but now.....actually, I still don't understand. 




In really other news, I am on an informal quest for the best orange chicken recipe in the world. Anyone have one they love? 

Picture!
I had a test in here today. School is cool.


3 comments:

  1. First off, I really wish I had taken that plants class. Oh, plants. I love plants.
    Second, I'd say you're really on type of things. I still haven't been to the DLD. Oops. But in case you ever have to go to the social security office again, do it my way. I was only there for half an hour because I went 15 minutes before they opened and stood outside. Then I was like third on the list or something. Score. Also, the ASB is the fastest one. You'll like that experience.
    Next up: combining bank accounts or something. Will the name changing never end??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! You're cute. P.S. I posted an orange chicken recipe on my bloggy blog a while back. In case you forgot. It's DELISH! Love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH the name change. Ha!!! seriously feel like it's taken YEARS. Nothing more fun than waiting around at the SS office!!

    ReplyDelete