10.25.2011

Happy Birthday to the Best Sister EVER

So...I am definitely the worst sister in the world and I did NOT budget my time well enough today to get dear sister Jenna her birthday blog post (which she informed me she was expecting) on her actual birthday (which was the 24th, but this will be posted on the 25th cuz of a thing called "midnight"). No judgments please; I've learned my lesson for the future.


And Jenna, that includes you, because I gave you the post title you demanded, despite my original intention to avoid doing just that. But happy birthday. :)




Anyway, in keeping with tradition, 10 reasons why Jenna is my favorite next-oldest sister:

1) She gives me the fashion advice I so desperately need, almost every day.
2) We laugh ourselves to tears probably every other day.
3) That's more due to her one-liners than anything. Plus also, her stories from work. 
4) She has an unhealthy fetish for things like this:


5) She insists on showering late at night, which then makes the bathroom warm when I go to brush my teeth. Weird, I know, but seriously I love it.
6) She shares her wealth of common sense with me when I'm running low.
7) She listens to good music. Therefore, I listen to good music.
8) She makes the singles' ward way more fun than I ever expected it to be.
9) She always manages to capture my most attractive moments on film...
10) Essentially, she shows me how to make life fun.

I love you, hermana mejor! And happy belated birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment