10.14.2011

This may be melodramatic...



(Preface: I know this is the epitome of cheap thrills, but I think the hype is hilarious. So sue me.)

Does anyone out there know Comic Sans? It's a font. You've probably met before, even if you don't know it yet. 


(Now you've met.)


Anyway, there are a lot of hatin' people out there who want to get rid of Comic Sans. There's an entire movement against it, and much too much drama to really be taken seriously.

But there are some funny people involved in this movement. Someone created this website with really great visuals and a decent show of hard work, just to help eliminate Comic Sans. 



It reminds me of something those funny people that work at Google would do in their spare time. Visually appealing, genuinely convincing, and utterly hilarious. Anyone with me on this? 

But that's not all.
There's also a game!


Hear you me: there are few things in this world more fun than shooting at fonts. And yes, I tried this out for reals.

This post is probably almost as much of a waste of your time as it was of mine, for which I am very sorry. However, it gave me a break from math and other homework, so...that's a nice bonus...

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome haha. I do hate Comic Sans but I had no idea anyone was trying to get rid of it.

    ReplyDelete